- Ordering info. & pricing
Ordering info. & pricing
- Prepayment is required for all document orders. We accept purchase orders, checks and bank wires. Here are prices for RECORD-RETRIEVE Documents not located on FDADocuments.org:
- Document Retrieval Fees: $25 per shipment for subscribers to our newsletters; $40 for non-subscribers, plus U.S. or International Priority Mail postage if mailed outside the U.S. Price is same for email delivery.
- Fax Delivery (added to other fees): FAX: $5 U.S., $10 outside N. America. Can only fax documents under 25 pages.
- Overnight Service: Charged at cost, in addition to retrieval fee. We generally use FedEx, DHL.
- FOI Requests: Free for subscribers; $35 per request for non subscribers. Plus, any applicable search and review charges.
- Custom Research: $50 per hour. Includes research, obtaining transcripts, PMA summaries, SBAs, “K” numbers, etc. Retrieval/postage extra. $100 for non subscribers.
- 510(k)s/EIRs/483s, SBAs, company responses to warning letters, transcripts to FDA meetings: $1 per page, $5 flat if document is five pages or less. Some transcripts can be ordered from the court reporters directly, but prices vary. Please call to determine price.
- 510(k) Summaries; Warning and Untitled Letters: $15 each, flat fee. If over 14 pages, then $1 per page.
- Other Documents, such as PMA summaries, Guidance Documents: $1 per page, with a minimum charge of $5 if document is 3 pages or less.
- Newsletter Subscriptions: You can subscribe online to any of our newsletters – see each newsletter for price and availability.