Before you spend one dime on yard signs or bumper stickers, you must learn the Six Secrets Of Winning Any Local Election first!
In this detailed step-by-step campaign guide, you will gain the following knowledge:
- Raise money -- and budget your funds properly
- Mobilize and motivate volunteers
- Leverage media to convey your message
- Engage in Voter contact that works
- Gain FREE media and learn how to work with the press !
- Get out the vote in your favor!
- Part Two (Navigating Elected Office Once you Win!)
- FREE downloadable artwork for yard signs, fundraisers, direct mail, phone and canvassing scripts, etc.
- FREE consultation or campaign analysis with the author
- FREE “election timeline” to customize for your campaign.
Author Kenneth Reid, former Supervisor and Councilmember in Leesburg, VA, never lost an election, in four campaigns in a purple/blue district. In this new book, he teaches candidates how to get elected, including working the political party nominating processes, leveraging media, dealing with debates and the press...and much more!
Plus, Part II “Navigating Local Elected Office.” Advice on being successful in local office once you win. A helpful guide for local office holders.
The book is only available through Amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Winning-Election-Navigating-Elected/dp/1646281144/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1C6GA7D81C7Q7&keywords=six+secrets+to+winning+any+local+election&qid=1573702052&sprefix=six+secrets+to+winning+%2Caps%2C1147&sr=8-1
The most complete guide to winning and serving in local office ever published! It's a book and course in ONE!